24 May 2007

I know I said I wouldn't post anymore until after the exams, but the temptation really was too great and there have been certain developments since the last post.

The good news is that my body overcame the flu virus and I was in top-notch shape for my English literature and ICT exam. Both went fine (although I wrote twice as much as everyone else for the English paper, which is worrying me slightly...). For all those that commented, thanks for the good advice.

Torquer got us tickets to see Russell Howard and possible Rob Rouse (if he can be bothered to buy them) for £5 each.

I've also got a ten day break before my next exam (geography).

The bad news is that Liverpool lost the champions league final to AC Milan and I'm absolutely gutted. There'll be no parade around Liverpool this time around (which is a shame since the last one started right next to my house).

Hopefully, because Liverpool lost, I'll do well on my GCSEs. Karma works like that right?

Now I'm officially going on hiatus and I won't come back until after my exam are over (in three weeks), and this time I mean it. Honest. When I return there'll be some major changes to this blog.

9 comments:

Torquer said...

I might be able to get those Rouse tickets this weekend. Please be a bit more polite in future, otherwise you'll get Jack Shit. Apparently he is not that funny but did do some major gig in Cardiff...

The Usual Stuff said...

Congratulations on your results, pity for the team, and hope you enjoy the concert. Please, pretty please, if you happen to change your address, please let me know.
Good luck in your geography exam!!
XOXOXOXO

Crashdummie said...

but.. why? I like your blog just as it is.

Enjoy your 10 dat break - but not too much. remember, you have to do some studying too nah

b. said...

Oh wow Jing... so much has gone on, and I apologize for not letting you in on it all.

"MY MAN",
is a DIFFERENT man than the original "My Man"...

does that make sense?

haa.
but things are well.
we'll chat soon i hope.

-b

Anonymous said...

Some writers simply cannot stop writing ;-(

KB said...

Hope your exams are going to plan - meaning all good.

Bet you were gutted Liverpool lost. Liverpool are the only team name I can ever remember!!

Be good to read more when you are back!! Sorry I haven't visited for a while - nothing personal, just busy!! =)

ldbug said...

Good luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay the exams are final over! we can celebrate! for sum reason i feel really crappy tho =( rubbish really

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 真爱旅舍 , 三聊视频语音聊天室 , 三三聊视频聊天 , 视频聊天交友三聊 , 聊室语音视频聊天室 , 久久视频多人聊天室