16 November 2006

A progess report (that you should probably ignore)

It's been a few months now and the blog certainly seems to be going places. Impressive traffic, rave ratings, a loyal and massive fan base (notice the exaggeration). It seems meaningless just to alert the world of my lacklustre achievements with this blog; however, there was another reason why I wrote this dull post.

the truth is dear bloggers, I have been neglected the main duty of being a blogger, which is to enlighten the world with meaningless gibberish about my loser life. Admittedly, it's hardly worth anything in terms of entertainment value (it fills me with more excitement than watching Newsnight, but only just), but several important events are coming up that are impossible for me to avoid, so I had no choice but to write it all down.

So several events are going to occur in the near future which might render me unable to write, or motivate me to write more (I'm not sure how it's going to turn out at the moment). Here are the several factors that will prevent me writing often from now on:

As you may or may not know, the blog has a guess writer. The lazy bastard hardly wrie anything at all (2 posts in like a month) which has dissapointed me greatly. He clearly does not share the vision I possess so this has depressed me greatly. (I'm not sure what relevance this has the the post but it had to be mentioned, just to shame the lazy git)

The GCSE Mocks are looming. This will probably tie me up for a few weeks time due to revision. Before that time, I will probably put up a half-decent post and keep that on for a about a week. (I may write a post about the Mocks now that I think about it)

PayPerPost have rejected me for the umptienth time... What motivation do I have to write if I'm not getting paid for it?

Medieval 2: Total War - The game has consumed my life. I have lost all will to write and have instead found it far more entertaining to go online and pwn n00bs. Usual service will resume once I get bored of the game.

I'm still not quite sure what the point of this post was, since no one will be interested enough (or have enough understanding) to bother reading it. It reminds me why I post on current affairs and stuff and not my fun-filled life; because no one cares and it's shit.

2 comments:

qaz said...

HEY! i've just read ur blog and i think its the best thing scince sliced bread and thats pretty darn gd! I love all ur witty humour and your views are so rite! i think u shuld check out my blog its really similar but better.

Jingo said...

witty humour? views are so right? you have clearly not read this blog at all.

And if you have... thanks, I guess. You have very fine taste.

P.S. I like your blog. It is very minimalistic and asks some tough existentialistic questions. The best thing since sliced bread in my opinion - it blows my blog out of the water.