22 November 2006

A lucrative scheme

After what seems like hundreds of rejections, PayPerPost have finally admitted defeat and accepted me into their amazing lucrative system. Therefore I will start shilling links as soon as possible.

Why have I done this? Am I not selling my soul? Will I be condemned to Blogging Hell for misinforming my readers and posting untruthful comments about the awesomeness of certain products and services? The whole point of this blog was to vent out my hatred for the system and inform the world, how can I do this now if my judgement is clouded with fiscal incentives?

I fear the retribution of my fellow bloggers... What will they think if I shill a link like this: viral marketing ? Will they no longer respect me?

But before you judge me for shamelessly selling out, remember this. I have University to think about.

The measly $10 I get from this post means that:

  • I can put off finding a job for about an hour
  • It will contribute to 1/10000 of the funds needed for Uni
  • I could use it to motivate the blog's co-author, Torquer (or atleast buy a stick to beat him with.)
  • my livelihood is supported
  • Contributes to my inevitable departure of this "fair" city Liverpool (help me get the hell outta here)
And what do you care anyway? PayPerPost are paying for this blog, something I don't see you doing.

So go to PayPerPost if you wan't to get paid for writing your blog. I love it because it pays me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are over-sensitive. Without a little bit dosh, you would not be able to contribute a blog.