30 October 2006

All Torque, No Walk

It has come to my attention that a certain web-log (to use the original phrase) is in dire need of a reputable writer to inundate its pixels with an orgy of texts, both appropriate and unsuitable. Unfortunately for him, Jingo here failed to secure the services of either Jeremy Paxman or his personal friend Terry Prachett. Fortunately for me, I was next on his list. Me, up there with the likes of Paxo and TP? Unlikely; the poor man only knows three people.

Therefore, I will attempt to fill the unworn boots of these two great men and hope to gather enough momentum to carry me into my own column in the Daily Express. Hallelujah.

2 comments:

Jingo said...

I'd sell my own soul if there was a chance TP would frequent this blog.

Oh and welcome to the blog. You certainly took your time.

P.S. You'll have to fight me for that sweet sweet job at the Daily Mail.

Jingo said...

P.P.S All Torque, No Walk? What were you thinking?